Paint is one of the easiest and least expensive fixes for your home. Choose this consult for one hour with a trained Designer, professional paint decks, and color selections for your home.
Window & Bedding Consult
This consult comes with window treatment suggestions/styles and quotes for decorative window treatments & bedding with fabric samples to view.
Stuck? Can’t make it work? Let Ice swoop in and use what you have in your home to re-arrange, repurpose, and offer suggestions for additions. (2-hour minimum required, includes Designer & Assistant.)
Need help decorating for the season? Let Ice come in and do it for you! Take advantage of to the trade resources for each season to add to and refresh your look.
Space planning, Custom Built-ins, Remodels, as well as direct resources for: Art, Furniture, Accessories, Lighting, (and more) at affordable prices.
Why hire Ice?
Degreed in my craft: I have my Bachelor of Science in Interior Design and am a professional member of ASID.
Design firm trained: I worked locally in Austin with a firm that specialized in model homes for national builders. I’m experienced in running on-budget and on-time installations. My project experience insures that all the details are arranged from the initial consultation to the final installation and after.
Virtual office and low overhead: My business model does not require high employee salaries and costly rents. I save my clients money because I don’t have the higher mark ups to cover that cost. This also allows my hourly rate to be competitive compared to other similarly experienced designers.
To the trade only Vendor accounts: Many Decorators shop locally and get a discount off the already marked up retail price. Being a registered Designer allows me to purchase directly. I cut out the retail mark up and pass some of the savings along to my clients. Additionally, my vendor accounts offer my clients more unique choices. The end result is a true custom look for your home.
1. Discuss your wish list, budget, style preferences and explain how the Design process works. If necessary for your project this is also a time to take mesasurements and photos. For paint color consultations colors will be selected per your preference and a paint selection sheet with samples is provided.
Design Phase (after Ice has been hired)
1. When applicable, a 2-D floor plan will be provided for approval of furniture placement.
2. A final budget is develeoped based upon our initial consultation and presented for client approval.
Presentation (process of approvals)
1. Proposed furniture, accessories, lighting, textiles, etc. Any items to be purchased are presented to the client via Power Point.
2. We make modifications should you request them.
3. A deposit is collected upon budget approval.
1. After you have approved specific items, you sign purchase agreements to acquire these selections.
2. Orders are placed upon approval and fabrication is monitored by the Designer to insure accuracy.